Thursday 22 January 2009

Why Network ?

1. A referral generates 80% more results than a cold call .

2. About 70% of all jobs are found through networking .

3. Most people you meet have at least 250 contacts.

4. Anyone you might want to meet is only four or five people away from you.

5.Networking consists of creating links from people we know to people they know in an organized way for a specific purpose while remaining committed to doing our part and by expecting nothing in return.

6.Don’t keep score.

7. Asking for support is an important part of networking. Asking is not a sign of weakness; on the contrary, it is a sign of strength, courage and wisdom.

8.If you want to grow prosperous for a year grow grain. If you want to grow prosperous for ten years grow trees If you want to grow prosperous for a lifetime, grow people

Mission Statement I understand that I cannot ask before I give. The universe has blessed me with skills, philosophies, and beliefs that can help others achieve their dreams in life. I am dedicated to those that want to grow and reach for a dream, to help them in anyway that I can. I will ask for their business, but understand that even if they do not share their business with me, I will continue to give them my support, love and encouragement, as I know the universe will reward me elsewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment