Thursday 22 January 2009

The Four Steps to Success

Know Your Outcome
Decide what you want. You must get focused on what you want. Know what you want physically, financially, and emotionally
You must take action
Move towards the achievement of your goals. Don’t say some day.
The road to someday leads to a town of nowhere. The biggest trap from taking action is fear. Fear of success, fear
of rejection, fear of pain, fear of the unknown
Once you know what you want, and you take action,
you need to
notice if it is working or not. Notice if you are getting closer to your goals or farther away. The most successful
people are successful because they fail more than anyone else. Most people in life don’t try anything due to fear
of failure. There is no such thing as failure. Just Results.
Change your approach.
Try something else. Keep
trying until you succeed. How long would you give your average baby, until he walked before you shut him off?

Mission Statement I understand that I cannot ask before I give. The universe has blessed me with skills,
philosophies, and beliefs that can help others achieve their dreams in life. I am dedicated to those that want to
grow and reach for a dream, to help them in anyway that I can. I will ask for their business, but understand that
even if they do not share their business with me, I will continue to give them my support, love and encouragement,
as I know the universe will reward me elsewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment